Friday, July 15, 2011

Dog Classic Car Seat Cover

Dog Classic Car Seat Cover Review






Dog Classic Car Seat Cover Overview


ZW093 17 Color: Black Pictured in Black Features: -Seat Cover. -Available in Black and Khaki colors. -Material: 600D polyester. -Perfect for pooches on the go. -Fits the back seats of most vehicles. -Seat belt slots for use with a car harness. -Easily protect ythe car's back seat from dirt, scratches, stains and hair. -Sized to fit most vehicles. -Adjustable nylon straps on the top and bottom. -Two seat belt slots for use with a car harness. -Dimensions: 42'' W x 55'' L.

more>>>




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jul 15, 2011 19:34:06




1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.cat booster seat

    ReplyDelete