Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Guardian Gear Hammock-style Rear Seat Cover

Guardian Gear Hammock-style Rear Seat Cover Review



My dog loves the back seat of the car and, before the jump I knew, my leather seats need some attention. After a lot of elbow grease, I decided to buy a hammock for the back seat. This uses a very high quality nylon, which can be easily cleaned. I pulled the hammock, because this prevents the dog to jump on the front and if I make a sudden stop, he does not fall from the seat and run the risk of injury. It's perfect, especially after visits to the dog park and my backThe posts are left clean ..



Guardian Gear Hammock-style Rear Seat Cover Feature


  • unique hammock design helps keep pets safely in back seat
  • 63L x 57W size fully covers the back seat, floor area, and back of front seats'
  • made of heavy-duty, scratch-resistant, machine washable black nylon
  • attaches easily to back seat with included bungee cords



Guardian Gear Hammock-style Rear Seat Cover Overview


Guardian Gear Hammock-Style Rear Seat Cover has a unique design that helps keep pets safely in back seat. Measures 63"L x 57"W size fully covers the back seat, floor area, and back of front seats. It is made of heavy-duty, scratch-resistant, machine washable black nylon. Attaches easily to back seat with included bungee cords.

more>>>




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Sep 29, 2010 06:17:19





Chemical smell - Oxman -
The voice was okay, but it has a chemical odor that has not gone more than a month later, despite hanging out there in the fresh air and sunshine.


Guardian Gear Dog Seat Cover - L. Hughes - Long Island, NY USA
Excellent product not only has firmly secured in the back seat --- the unnecessary use force had several efforts to keep it upright. Other than that it works beautifully and holds up well.

Okay product - J. Lukito - Natick, MA United States
I have this pet hammock for almost a year now. I have a lab of 60 pounds. I like the waterproof canvas cover and the rear seats are pretty good dirt, waste, and pelts. It 's too big for my midsize SUVs (I have a RAV4), so I make any changes to the front seat slides.

Among the hinge should be good if you have a rear seat passenger, but I find that because of the zipper, there is a hole in the middle of the hammock that some debris allowed to enterthrough the cracks in my place. Every time I leave the hammock, I have to clean the column. Even now, the keys do not snap off the front seats and more, and kept popping. and metal rings for the rear seats out of the bungee cords. I never put this hammock, washing machine, but I find that the jacket of my dog to the sheet sticks to make sure that's not enough, the hammock and the brush, I use a vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment