Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kyjen Outward Hound Extend-A-Seat for Dogs, Platform for the Backseat of Automobiles, Blue

Kyjen Outward Hound Extend-A-Seat for Dogs, Platform for the Backseat of Automobiles, Blue Review



Bought two of these, the plan to use one for each vehicle, but in the end, along with two additional reinforcements weight of dogs. material surface was very slippery, but had to throw a blanket on the pads, which we passed for the dogs anyway.
Just returned from a-four hours, camping in one way and the findings were to add additional space for our two large laboratories. In addition, it has given them a larger area for the jump seat



Kyjen Outward Hound Extend-A-Seat for Dogs, Platform for the Backseat of Automobiles, Blue Feature


  • Keeps Pets from falling into the floorboard
  • Easy to install
  • Makes more room for pets



Kyjen Outward Hound Extend-A-Seat for Dogs, Platform for the Backseat of Automobiles, Blue Overview


Extend-A-Seat gives a pet a flat, cushioned platform to lay on while keeping the floorbord out of reach. Attaches to the rear bench seat of monst automobiles.

more>>>




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Aug 11, 2010 13:34:17





Great Idea - Duncspal -
I bought this as a gift for my cousin, four dogs in tow a Honda Accord. He loves his versatility and ease of installation and removal.

Extend a seat, not for every dog or car - Jessica R. Richards - San Diego, Ca
've Just got to extend my seat and could not wait to try it. I did take a £ 120 & Mastiff him everywhere with me, so I was doing something for his travels in my car Coupe convenient for him.
I have seen other places inflatable, but went hard on this election because of lower price thr (inflatable ones are about $ 70 instead of these $ 30 one). I've tried has made a trip all right, here's what I found.

Pros:
The installation was very simple
Seem-a durable
-The price is right

By: l '
-Difficult to avoid, if you have a car, 2 doors
-Do not hold my weight at all the dogs, lasted less than five minutes for him to crash while using this product

I would only recommend this product to a port 4 and a dog that weighs less than 50 pounds, the image of the lab-on This is very misleading.

I will try the extension more expensive inflatable seat, short delay, then a check on this!


extend-a-seat - Eddie G. - Ventura CA
In less than a week ended up breaking one of my Labrador thin plates cheap. Great concept. He needs more quality, more durable, stronger plates. Stop misleading advertising shows a large Labrador dog on the panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment