Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bergan Bucket Seat Protector, Black

Bergan Bucket Seat Protector, Black Review



My seat was carrying a bag, and I wanted something cheap to help cover it. Since I'm always on a new car within a five-year plan, it was not worth the investment to fix or new seats. The brown is a close match and it looks decent. For the price this is a good deal.



Bergan Bucket Seat Protector, Black Feature


  • Durable
  • Waterproof material
  • Washable
  • Easy on and off



Bergan Bucket Seat Protector, Black Overview


Made from strong, 600-denier poly with a waterproof, heavy duty backing, these protectors are made to stand up to all of the abuses of an active lifestyle while being machine washable.  Whether its from the kids, the pets, or your bicycle, your seats will be fully covered. Using only limited straps and connectors, installing or removing the seat covers for a quick wash is simple and leaves time for all of your other activities.

more>>>




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 01, 2010 07:34:11





Sucks if you plan to take this on and off for passengers.... - Nick Dong -
I returned this product because it is very difficult to stand out and for passengers.
I tried looking for something easy to remove, so when I have appointments, I managed to lift the protector and have a nice seat, leather front seats for them. This is not the case ... the clip that contains the coverage gets down under the front of the chair back. With adjustable power seats in my Infiniti, there is no way to get my hand under the seat (all power lines coponentthe place is under the chair) to clip into the hole in the clip back.

Otherwise, this product is not good for electrically adjustable seats and if you plan to keep the car seat in the long run. The quality of the seat cover, appeared to be very thick and strong.



product was not new - Megan Walden -
I thought I bought the new product. A box was already open and was sealed with tape and had some stains on it, maybe you will wash out. Wondering how to contact the seller. Otherwise, I was glad, at least adapt to my seats

No comments:

Post a Comment